● Print size: 30.0 x 29.8 x 16.4 cm / 11.8 x 11.7 x 6.46 in. (HWD)
● Printing volume: 14.7 L / 498.5 oz
● Machine size: 59.6 x 40.0 x 40.8 cm / 23.5 x 15.7 x 16 in. (HWD)
● Machine weight: 26 kg / 57.3 lbFully Compatible SlicerAnycubic Photon Workshop is fully compatible with all Anycubic resin printers. It is also perfect for setting some parameter, and also saves the high amount of money spending on third-party slicing software, free and professional.
Our goal is to ensure an easy transaction with no surprises. In order to achieve this, we kindly request you read and fully understand our terms of sale.
Terms & Conditions of Sale By purchasing fromCAD/CAM Center Miami, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are not transferable.
1)Returns - Accepted within 30 days from date of shipment
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Failure to install and use equipment according to manufacturer specifications found in the user’s manual results in void of return policy and a forfeit of refund.To guarantee return acceptance, equipment must be installed by a factory-trained dental technician orCAD/CAM Center -approved vendor (verified by service invoice).
Returns are calculated based on the original payment minus all shipping costs and a20% restock fee.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us within 30 days.
Refunds are processed within 10 business days of receipt of returned product.
No returns accepted on items advertised as "for parts," "clearance auction," or "as-is."
2) Shipping - Ground items ship within 2-3 business days after payment has cleared. Freight items ship within 6 business days.Drop ship items may require up to 4 weeks to process.
Damage -If your items arrive damaged, note the damage on the delivery receipt and photograph the damage if possible.It is then okay to accept the shipment. Contact our customer service team, who will make arrangements for repair, replacement, or refund based on your documentation.We only accept responsibility for damages that occur during transit to your order's original shipping address. If you sign for the shipment without noting damage, you are acknowledging that the item arrived in good condition.
Preset shipping costs only apply to deliveries within the continental United States.
Freight - All freight items are delivered outside / curbside. Delivery of freight items to residences, limited truck access, inside, or up/downstairs includes additional fees and must be arranged with your salesperson.
International - Any additional fees or taxes for international shipments are the buyer’s responsibility.Technical specifications.